Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hannah and River

Hannah and River are doing great! They are ready to move though...just like Mr. Hunt and I are. Hannah is a little shorter than River, but she is just as wide. We may have to watch what we feed her. Now that they are about the same size, they have been playing pretty rough with each other. It pretty funny actually, they will be right across from each other in the pounce position for about 30 seconds and all of the sudden they will start running up and down our one hallway in our house. Back and forth, Back and forth. Usually one will have some sort of toy in their mouth and the other is trying to get it. Then they will get so tired and lay down for a few minutes, just to turn around and get in the pounce position again. They definitely need a big fenced in backyard to do this in because in hallway is getting too small.
When I go home for lunch they have their "routine."

I let them out of the crate

They go potty and run back inside

I feed them

They run to the cabinet with the treats and sit

I give them a rawhide

They eat the rawhide while I eat my lunch in peace

I give them another treat to go in their crate

I think they like routine, they get very excited when they know what is coming next.

Hannah is still crewing alot, but she may still be in the "teething" phase. We woke up a few mornings ago and she was chewing on Mr. Hunt's golf shoes. Good thing he doesn't wear them. He says they mess up his game. She also loves chewing on blankets and pillows.

Hannah also loves birds alot more than River does. When I took them on a walk the other day River saw a bird and he lifted his head and his ears went back. As soon as Hannah saw him, she jerked forward and pulled me with her. She thought for sure she was going to catch him. She also chased a squirrel in the neighbors yard that same day.

Hannah and River bring so much joy into our lives. Everyday when we come home, they are so happy to see us and I know they love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting