Thursday, March 4, 2010

iPhone

I finally broke down and got an iPhone. Mr. Hunt has had one for 2 years now and I have always wanted one. When we got our phone plan together and he bought the iPhone, I didn't want to spend that much money on a phone so I got the Samsung BlackJack. I still like that phone and it was still working (which is a plus), but I cant do anything on the Internet.
Since Mr. Hunt has an iPhone, we were paying $30 each for the data plan. So basically I was paying $30 a month for Internet on my phone that doesn't even work. Not only was the screen small, it took forever to download and most of the time wouldn't download everything I needed. The camera wasn't good either. I finally would just pick up Mr. Hunts phone before even trying mine. That's when I decided to get an iPhone.
Since we have had our phones for over 2 years now, we had an upgrade. The iPhone was only $49.
I finally got it in the mail yesterday and have been playing with it non-stop. This phone can do some pretty cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting