Wednesday, May 6, 2015

He's Here!

Hello World! Im Jackson Taylor Hunt!


He's here y'all! I can't wait to share with you my labor and delivery story, and also how Jane has adjusted to him, but for now, Ill leave you with these professional pictures we had done in the hospital when Jackson was just one day old.















It just so happened that the photographer came in while Jane was visiting. I hesitated to let her take pictures of them together just because I wasn't sure how well she would do and I was stuck in the bed so I couldn't help much. BUT Jane did GREAT and Im so glad we got these. I will cherish these forever.






We are also going to get newborn pictures of Jackson as well as some family ones too hopefully so we will have a lot more to share.

Ill be back with more updates.

Love,
Mom of 2

1 comment:

chrissydoucet said...

I am so happy for you!! These pictures are beautiful especially where he is looking through theh glass of the bassinet! Congrats to the family of 4!!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting