Thursday, May 21, 2015

Jackson's Newborn Photos

We got Jackson's newborn photos done when he was exactly a week old. There are a ton of pictures, so Im not going to type a lot. Im just going to say that taking newborn photos of a naked baby is recipe for a lot of pee and poop. Below is a screen shot of what she wrote about Jackson once we left! haha!












I thought about not sharing all of these family shots, but Jane's faces are just too much to handle!



Im very surprised that these pictures of these two turned out good at all. They were both squirming all over the place!








She put on SO many hats! They are all cute!











We brought this Panthers hat, since Mr. Hunt is a panthers fan!









Go Gamecocks!













She also gave us all of the pictures in black and white as well. Im so glad we got these pictures done because I cherish Jane's very much. Its crazy how similar Jane and Jackson look at this age. I can't wait to see what Jackson looks like when he grows up a little more. 

Love
Jennifer























1 comment:

chrissydoucet said...

He is so handsome! He definitely looks like a boy and that surprises me...I guess I thought all newborns would look exactly the same or something lol. I LOVE the pics of Jane and Jackson together...so stinking precious!! Thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting