Sunday, May 31, 2015

Newborn Features (Comparison)

So when Jane was a newborn, I decided to take pictures of all of her little features. I didn't want to ever forget what she looked like. Even what her ears and bellybutton looked like. Im so glad I did, because when people say babies grow up quick, they aren't lying. Sometimes I go back and look at all the pictures of Jane as a baby, and I miss it! 

So of course I dint forget to do it with Jackson either. As I was uploading the pictures, I decided to go back and look at Jane's again. To my surprise, I noticed that they are practically TWINS! I knew that they're faces looked very similar. Im pretty sure the first thing I said when I saw Jackson for the first time was "He looks like Jane did!" BUT, I was surprised at how similar their other features were, so I made some comparisons. 

Is it true that it depends on how the doctor clamps the umbilical cord to determine what your belly button will look like? Either way, they both have cute little outies that look really similar. 


This is the one that shocked me the most. I don't tend to pay attention to what people's ears look like, even my own babies, but since I was taking pictures of all their features, I didn't leave the ears out. Their ears are EXACTLY the same. They even have a little point at the top! How crazy!


Like I said, I already knew that they looks the same in the face. You can see here that they have to same nose and mouth. They also have the same shape eyes, but you can't tell that well here. The shape of their heads are the same too. Jackson is already starting to look like his own person, but their newborn faces are the same.


They both have the same shape feet. Same shape toes. Both large feet. They even have the same wrinkles on the bottom.

I didn't have a great picture of Jane's hand/fingers, but they both have long fingers.



That's all I have to compare, but I just think that is so crazy! Im curious to see what they look like when they get older. I used to think my brothers and I didn't look much alike, but we sure do now! 

Here are some more pictures of Jackson's features. 












I love little baby feet the best I think. You can't beat baby rolls either though.

Love,
Jane and Jackson's Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting