Saturday, May 9, 2015

Jane meets Jackson

Still need to type up my labor and delivery story, but for now, Ill leave you with some pictures of Jane meeting Jackson for the first time. 

I wasn't too worried about this because Jane has been excited to see him for a while now. Im still not sure she realized that he came from my belly, but whatever. What I was nervous about was me being a crying mess. My big girl was now not the only child. I shed a few tears and would tear up thinking about them meeting before it happened while I was still pregnant so I figured it would be worse when it actually happened. 

Lucky for me though, I seem to never cry when emotional things happen to me. The first time I realized this was when I had Jane. I thought for sure I would cry as soon as she came out, but I didn't. I tend to "be in the moment" too much and its like Im in another world. Like Im looking at myself from the outside. I don't know, its hard to explain. Once again, I didn't cry when Jackson was born, and then I never cried when Jane came in to meet him. But believe me....I cry so easily for everything else in life. haha!

Jane was the SWEETEST thing Ive ever seen when she came in to meet him. She gave him lots of kisses and hugs, tried to pick his "booger" (it was dry skin), and even told me that I was pretty! You tell a woman she looks pretty right after giving birth? Yeah, if I didn't know better, I would have thought she was sucking up for a piece of candy or something. 


She couldn't wait to hold him!








I don't always put my YouTube videos on here, but you really can't pass this one up. Im so glad Mr. Hunt filmed this special moment that I will never ever forget. 


Love,
Jennifer, Jane, and Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting