Wednesday, April 29, 2015

39 Weeks Pregnant, LAST UPDATE

39 WEEKS

As you can see in the pictures, this is my LAST UPDATE! I am being induced on Thursday, April 30th at 7am. At my 39 week appointment, I was measuring 1cm dilated, so my doctor agreed to an elective induction. I probably wont be back to update until he is here! BUT, if you want to see him soon, you can follow me on instagram as well as my YouTube channel. I will link both here. 

YouTube

Instagram





Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 33lbs still. I think I may have gained a half a pound. Mr. Hunt is on a diet so our dinners have been pretty healthy. Other than that, Im not eating so healthy, but Im glad to still be under my 35b mark.
Maternity Clothes?: If you could call it that. I only wear maternity pants if I am going out of the house, otherwise, its RIGHT back into pj pants. I only have a few shirts left that parents long sleeve and its been hot here, so I recycle through the week. Also, my belly even pops right out of the bottom of some of Mr. Hunt's shirts. You know its time for this baby to get here if you can't even fit in your large shirts anymore. I just feel so claustrophobic in all clothes to be honest.
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: thankfully no since Im feeling all sorts of other things right now
Best Moment This Week: As much as I really want to have this baby, I was very grateful to have a good relaxing weekend with Jane as an only child. We went to the beach for the first time this season and we had a BLAST! It was a lot different than last year. 
Food Cravings?: This week has been all over the place with food. I haven't been as hungry as I was last week, but anything I see, I want to eat it. We went to the grocery store, and Ive never had so many impulse buys. Chocolate milk anymore? (I never buy that)
Gender?: baby boy Jackson
Labor Signs?: I finally started to get some Braxton Hicks (or maybe even some real contractions) a few days ago. I think they might be the real thing because my Braxton Hicks have never been that painful. They weren't too painful, but more painful than Ive ever had before. Also not regular, so.....
Belly Button In or Out?: Outie
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  Off
What I'm Looking Forward To?: You know what? I don't even know what I want anymore. One hour, Im almost in tears wanting him out right now. Im in so much pain and so uncomfortable. I also really want to meet him and start our little family of four so bad. Then the next hour, I feel totally different. I like our routine with Jane. I get down time while she naps, and she gets all of my attention while she's awake. Im so nervous about the change. My hormones are everywhere y'all. 
Anything Else?: Nothing much. You want to hear me complain? Im tired, energized, nesting, uncomfortable, can't find anything to wear, having headaches, having contractions, can't stop peeing, wants to eat everything I see, excited, nervous, scared, worried, happy, sad, and a lot of other feelings. I guess that explains what 39 weeks is like. Ive never been here before!

Love,
Momma of 1.5 kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting