Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Maternity Pictures

I got maternity pictures done when I was pregnant with Jane by my good friend who happens to also be a photographer. That was when we lived in Texas, so obviously its a little hard to get her to do them again this time. Photography can be so expensive these days, so Mr. Hunt and I decided against the maternity pictures this time. It would have been fun to get some family of three pictures done since we haven't done that in a very long time and never will again, but I wasn't so worried about getting belly pictures of me. I love the ones I have when I was pregnant with Jane, but its not worth all the money that any photographer was asking around here. 

In return, I asked Mr. Hunt if he would take a few pictures of Jane and I and also of my belly and if we could get family/newborn pictures professionally done when Jackson gets here. He agreed. I have been documenting my belly growth this whole time through pictures and also on my YouTube so if I ever feel like looking at what my belly was like, I could go through those. But I thought it would be good to get a few really good ones at the end of the pregnancy as well. 

It was very hard to get Jane to cooperate for the first few pictures. We even bribed her with candy, and it wasn't working. 




Then somehow Daddy got her to cooperate.






I think Mr. Hunt did a good job on these next ones. Even the shadow looks good. He said he purposely did some with me in the center and then some off center.



Jane didn't want to cooperate with kissing Jackson either. She would kiss him super quick and Mr. Hunt would miss the shot. Then she was over it and ran away to go play with her toys.


We finally gave up on her participating and when we walked out to put the camera away, she asked to take another picture of her kissing Jackson. So we got a few more.


These are definitely good enough for me to have to look back on. I can't wait to get some family/newborn pictures done when Jackson gets here though.

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting