Wednesday, April 1, 2015

34-35 Weeks Pregnant!

34 WEEKS 




Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 27lbs still. Im kind of surprised because I didn't eat that healthy. Mr. Hunt was out of town and I didn't feel like cooking. BUT I did get a lot done so maybe the walking and being on my feet for a long time helped there
Maternity Clothes?: Yes, and Mr. Hunt informed me last night that he saw a hole in one of my favorite yoga pants (the only ones that still fit) in the bum! Good thing he told me instead of someone else! Haha!
Stretch Marks?: No, but my skin is starting to feel really tight. I don't remember that with Jane
Feeling Sick?: Not sick. BUT my ligament pain is HORRIBLE! Its getting worse. I feel it 24/7 but any little move it gets worse. 
Best Moment This Week: I went downtown to eat lunch with my sister in law for her bachelorette party. My Mom came in town to help watch Jane and she helped me with things around the house as well as just had some fun with Jane and I.
Food Cravings?: Anything COLD and FRUITY! If there was a smoothie place around here, I guarantee Id be there every single day. 
Gender?: baby boy
Labor Signs?: No, just some braxton hicks contractions
Belly Button In or Out?: outie, it even sticks through some of my tighter shirts 
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  Off BOOOOOO
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Im looking forward to the next few weeks when we start to get ready for Jackson.
Anything Else?: I got my bridesmaid dress and it fits OK. Hopefully a few alterations can fix it and I will feel better about how I will look at my brothers wedding

35 WEEKS



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 29lbs
Maternity Clothes?: Yep. Now even Mr. Hunt's shirts are starting to get smaller by the day, you know, my tummy hanging out the bottom? UGH! 
Stretch Marks?:Nope
Feeling Sick?: Not sick which Im very happy about. BUT, my ligament pain is at its worse. It gets worse day by day and I feel it with every single move. I even woke up this morning with back pain now. I don't remember being in this much pain with Jane. Its starting to worry me a little big like my muscles are about to rip apart!
Best Moment This Week: Having a very relaxing weekend with just Jane and Mr. Hunt. I started to realize that these are the last few weekends that we will be just a family of 3 (or 5 if you count the puppies). We have some busy weekends coming up so cherishing the slow relaxing ones are good.
Food Cravings?: Still cold, fruity things. Since we don't have a smoothie place around here, I bought more stuff to make some smoothies and Im going to try my best to make them perfect. Im also still obsessed with pickles and Ive noticed that a day doesn't go by that I don't eat a hard boiled egg with lots of salt and pepper on it. 
Gender?: baby boy Jax
Labor Signs?: I could have SWORN I was in labor last night. EVERYTHING hurt. But it was probably in my half sleep confusion and nothing was really too bad. I haven't really had too many braxton hicks this week, but the ligament/back pain just makes everything so bad
Belly Button In or Out?: outie 
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  Off, but I don't feel AS puffy as I did with Jane....yet
What I'm Looking Forward To?: My brother's wedding in two weekends and seeing lots of family
Anything Else?: We are getting so close to meeting Jackson! We went to a hospital tour this past week. We probably could have skipped it because they spent most of the time talking about what was going to happen, and what to pack (which was more for first time pregnant people), but it was fun to see the rooms and get to know the Women's Care Area better for the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting