Wednesday, April 15, 2015

36-37 Weeks Pregnant

36 WEEKS


Jane has started to pick up me holding my belly in each picture. Look above, she's copying. How cute?


Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 30lbs So happy that I didn't gain 6 lbs in one week like I did at this same week with Jane's pregnancy. Pre-eclampsia was starting
Maternity Clothes?: Yep. I actually went through my closet this week to get out all the spring/summer clothes. I left all my maternity (very little) clothes out in front but I was excited to see all the cute clothes that I forgot I had and hopefully I fit into them by the end of summer
Stretch Marks?: Nope. I never got them with Jane either. But man, my tummy is stretched to the max
Feeling Sick?: Well, Ive been battling a runny nose. Hopefully its just allergies or something. As far as feeling sick for the pregnancy, Im doing fine besides the acid reflux that seems to make an appearance no matter what I eat
Best Moment This Week: Spending our last holiday as a family of three together. Jane had a great Easter, and so did we. Im excited to add Jackson into the mix next year, but I kept thinking about how this was it, the last one. We are almost a family of four!
Food Cravings?: Still just cold things, fruity things, pickles, and hard boiled eggs. 
Gender?: BOY
Labor Signs?: Nope, just braxton hicks here and there.
Belly Button In or Out?: outie, it even sticks through some of my tighter shirts 
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  Off, but Im definitely not as swollen as I was with Jane at this point. 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: My brother's wedding is this weekend. I can't wait to see family and friends. I know that I will be worn out by the end of it all, but its so worth it. 
Anything Else?: Ive been still buying last minute things for Jackson. If he were to decide to come today, I have all the essentials, I just feel like I should get him at least a few things that aren't pink or purple. But if he comes, he can use a pink burp cloth until we get him a blue one :)

37 WEEKS


There she goes again, holding her belly!


Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 30.5lbs. A lot better than the 38lbs I gained with Jane by this point
Maternity Clothes?: So ready to be OUT of maternity clothes. 
Stretch Marks?: Still no. I think Ill be able to dodge this bullet again
Feeling Sick?: Just very light acid reflux
Best Moment This Week: Seeing my little brother marry his best friend and gaining another sister in law. The wedding was so fun and Im glad everything went well as far as me being super pregnant
Food Cravings?: Same as usual. Pickles, COLD anything, fruity things.... 
Gender?: BOY
Labor Signs?: No.
Belly Button In or Out?: outie for sure
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  Off
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Since the wedding is over, its truly baby time. Im considered FULL TERM now so he can make his appearance whenever. Im just looking forward to seeing what he looks like and getting our family of 4 started
Anything Else?: The wedding went great, but I may have over done it a little. My ligament pain has turned from just being really sore, to feeling like I actually have a torn muscle. Not even Tylenol helps at this point. I just keep telling myself that he will be here soon and I will be able to walk again. Also, the day after the wedding, I was SO swollen. I was getting nervous that pre-eclampsia was starting because that was the first sign last time. On Monday I drank a TON of water and now Im not so puffy. 

Love,
jennifer

1 comment:

Joel said...

Hi, Nice post I enjoyed reading it. Can I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

Thanks!

Joel
JHouston791@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting