Wednesday, April 22, 2015

38 Weeks Pregnant

38 WEEKS



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 33lbs. Not surprised really though. I read that the baby continues to grow after 37 weeks but you're about as big as you'll get. BUT, I have been SO HUNGRY these past few days. Nothing I eat satisfies me and I am hungry a few hours later. SO, Ive been eating everything, and nothing really healthy either.
Maternity Clothes?: Yeah, so over it. I feel claustrophobic in clothes these days. As soon as I get home from anywhere, the first thing I do is take off my clothes and get in pjs. I can't wait until I can wear cute spring/summer clothes all day and feel comfortable
Stretch Marks?: No, not yet and if this is as big as I get, I may have dodged it again. 
Feeling Sick?: Not really. Im not feeling the greatest, but I have random indigestion and acid reflux still even though I think he has dropped. 
Best Moment This Week: Having a relaxing weekend. We didn't even leave he house on Sunday. I was actually a little antsy and wanted to go out and do something, but then again, I was glad I never had to get dressed. It was nice to spend one on one time with Jane too since I know that will be less and less soon for her
Food Cravings?: PICKLES! Then this week since Ive been constantly hungry, I vaguely remember telling Chris I wanted a pizza, cheeseburger, dumplings, and a few other non-healthy really random things. I feel bad because he is on a diet! BUT he did get me a cheeseburger last night and it hit the spot, until just an hour later when I was hungry again! ugh!
Gender?: BOY
Labor Signs?: No. Im not even sure Ive had many braxton hicks contractions this week. 
Belly Button In or Out?: Outie
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  Off
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Jackson being here. Im so ready to not be pregnant anymore. I know life will instantly be harder and more crazy as soon as he gets here, but its got to happen at some point (no turning back now) and I just don't like being pregnant. Especially at this stage. Im just SO uncomfortable and Im a planner, so the unknown is killing me slowly. 
Anything Else?: We got the diaper station put together in our room for when he decides to show up, also his bassinet. We also installed the carseat which took two seconds (and Ive been making a huge deal about getting it in NOW). I have to pee everything I move. Then when I go to pee, one drip comes out. I get up, and instantly feel like I still have to go....very frustrating. So most of the time, I ignore it, then I tend to wait to long to go and almost pee my pants! Im getting a lot of charlie horses in my calves at night. They aren't too bad, but they are annoying. Im still trying to drink lots of water so that I don't swell up too much, but I think that's what helps charlie horses too. Lastly, Im trying to stay on top of my cleaning schedule and constantly have everything clean in the house in case he decides to come anytime. When I went to be induced with Jane, the house was a MESS and I was so embarrassed when our neighbor cleaned our entire house for us before we brought Jane home. BUT who am I kidding, I can hardly walk around, let alone vacuum the entire house. So Im also trying not to beat myself up if things get behind.

Love,
Jennifer

2 comments:

chrissydoucet said...

You're almost there! It's been so fun to be on a second pregnancy journey with you! Yay (knock on wood) for us both not getting preeclampsia this time too! I can't wait to see pics of your newest addition!!

Carol said...

Almost there Momma! I feel ya on the being hungry all the time. I am the same way! The unknown is also killing me, I am such a planner especially when it comes to my classroom! Can't wait to see pics of Jackson!!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting