Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Outside Baby

I think a lot of baby/kids are like this, but Jane LOVES to be outside. If ever she is grumpy or whiny, we pack her up in the stroller, walk around the block, and she is a new kid. As much as I always say that she is all go-go-go, she will actually sit still for a long long period of time if she is in the stroller. The catch though is that is HAS to be moving in order for her to be content.

We recently discovered this little dog park a black away from our house. The reason we've never noticed it is because its actually a school yard that we are allowed to bring our dogs to when it isn't school hours. I was shocked at first, but Im thankful its there.

We walk by during every walk just to see if it is crowded. If it isn't, we go in and play. If its too crowded, we don't want Jane running around with a bunch of dogs, Im afraid she will get knocked down. Plus, the girl isn't scared of any dog....ever. I have to be careful of certain dogs she runs up to and tries to hug and pet.


Our backyard isn't the best for her to run around. There isn't much grass, and there are a ton of sticks that she loves to pick up. Then I freak out that she will fall and poke her eye out of something. Not to mention the fur babies go potty out there.


I really don't blame her, sometimes you just need some fresh air.


This picture below was an accidental miracle. I was trying to snap a picture of her huge smile (see above all the attempts), but I got all my loves in this one picture. Jane, her Daddy, and her two fur babies, not to mention those curls on the back of her head...OMG!


Do your babies like to be outside?

Love,
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting