Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Let Me Take Selfie

Im almost positive that Ive written another post about how much Jane likes to look at herself in the phone, but I have too many cute pictures not to share again. Jane used to love our phones, just to carry around, but now she only loves them for one thing and will whine until we show her herself in the camera. 


Then she always runs around yelling "daydeeeee" and pointing to the screen which then takes a picture.


This one is hilarious. We were trying to take a picture for Daddy one day last week while he was out of town. This face cracks me up!


This is one of her new smiles. When people talk to her and she gets a little shy but still wants to smile, this is what she looks like. haha! She must have been shy looking at herself.


This is mid "daydeeee"


Then there are just those times when she is cuddling me and I have to document it, you know, because its a rare time with how much this girl is on the go.



I just love her.


Let me take a selfie.

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting