Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Dress

I didn't buy Jane a special Easter Dress this year (or last year for that matter). I just looked through her millions of dresses in her closet and picked the one that looked the most "springy" which was the H&M dress she is wearing the the previous post. 

BUT-my Mom sent Jane an Easter Dress that I wore when I was her age and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take some pictures. Im going to have to ask my Mom for a picture of me in the dress too. 

The dress is super cute, but it was a little short on Jane. If you can't tell from all the pictures I post, she is SUPER TALL! She was in the 100th percentile for height last month at her 15 month appointment. She is 33 inches tall and most people think she is 2 or 2 and a half already. She isn't even a year and a half yet! Yikes!

Anyway, I don't know if I was tall at her age, but the dress was more like a shirt on her. haha! I also didn't want her to wear it all day because it is mostly white and I didn't want Jane to ruin it like she does any other white outfit Ive ever put on her. 

So, a photoshoot happened instead and I put some white pants on her as well. 

This is the face I get when I use the flash! haha


She looks so different to me here


Cutest thing ever that smile


mid-yawn



Don know what face this is






Clap clap





she loves the bunny that the Easter bunny brought








HUGS




Happy Easter
Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting