Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Rare, But Amazing

This is so so rare. 


First of all, have you ever heard of NOT WAKING A SLEEPING BABY? Yeah, I still do that sometimes.

You probably already know, but we (as a family, but mainly Jane) are on a schedule. Its really not that strict, but if Jane sleeps way past the time she is supposed to wake up from night time or nap time, then I end up waking her up. Of course, I let her sleep past the usual time, but if it starts to be an hour more or so, I don't want to mess up the rest of the days schedule, so I end up waking her. And its never been a problem.

So, with that said, about 99% of the time, Jane wakes up on her own so there usually isn't a way for me to take these kind of pictures. Plus, her bedroom door is the loudest thing ever so even if she is asleep, usually when I open the door, it wakes her up.

I can always see how precious she sleeps in our video monitor, but its nothing compared to what she looks like up close in person.

So I snuck in after nap time last week and snapped this picture. I had to use the flash so I only got one picture before the flash woke her up. But I plan on trying to get more of these in the future, they are just too good not to have.

Love,
Jane's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting