Monday, April 14, 2014

Bluebonnets

For those of you who aren't from Texas, you may not know about Texas bluebonnets.


Let me just say that they are 100 times prettier in person. They are just wild flowers that bloom like crazy here in the spring. Sometimes fields just look purple instead of green there are so many of them. Its a "thing" here to take pictures of your family, kids, pets, etc in the bluebonnets.


Of course I don't pass up any opportunity to take a picture of Jane, so enjoy these wonderful pictures. PS: these didn't turn out how I wanted them to but who am I kidding. Jane didn't stay seated for more than 2 seconds for me to snap a picture. Nothing new there.

First lets take a walk down memory lane to April 2013........shall we?




We waiting until it was almost too late last year so there weren't many bluebonnets left. BUT look at how much this baby has changed! I can't believe it!

Here is this year....




I love these next few where she was sitting still in the high bluebonnets








I wanted to get some sweet pictures of her with her lovie. We don't ever take him out of the house because we are terrified to lose him, but we wanted him to make a special appearance in these pictures. They didn't turn out quite like I pictured in my head though.


Mr. Hunt just learned how to do Jane's hair and he likes doing it now. Here he is fixing her hair, see her little leg coming out below?

  

She was confused why we kept sitting her down in the flowers.




I didn't really like this one because there were a bunch of people in the background, but her fax wis priceless.


pure joy








Im so glad I got these to look back on. 

Love,
Jennifer




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting