Monday, November 18, 2013

Three Kids Two Years and Under

Well something exciting and unexpected happened at our house last week.  I got a call from our old neighbor friend. She was headed our way for a photo shoot and she wanted to see if I could watch her two kids for a bit. I of course said yes. Her kids are the cutest and I know she wouldn't have been able to do the shoot with them with her.

Malachi just turned two and Caedmon is 5 months old. Put Jane, 11 months old, in the mix and I had my hands full! It was fun though!

Caedmon and Jane. Jane definitely needs to learn to share a little better, but she was getting the hang of it.


Malachi and Jane. They've been friends from the start. When we dropped Jane off at the cursory at church this past Sunday, Jane walked right over to Malachi, sat down next to him, and played. It was the cutest thing ever.


It was difficult getting a picture of all three.


Caedmon is precious...right?



This is Jane figuring out the sharing thing.


Then she crawled up and gave him a kiss. I can't believe I almost caught it on the camera.


Malachi explored the iPad.


Then ate a snack. Jane of course had the phone and was "talking" on it.



All three "almost" looking!


Then Jane and Malachi found the exercise ball and it was all over from there. They had a BLAST playing with this.



It was so fun having them over so Jane could have some friends to play with. I'm excited to start going more places with Jane so she can play more. She absolutely loves other kids.

Thanks for coming over Malachi and Caedmon, come back over nay time!

Love,
Jane Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting