Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Weeks 17, 18, and 19

WEEK17:


Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 4 pounds. I read that one pound a week now is about right. Im trying to stay with that, but we will see. Some days I just have to eat ALL day long
Maternity Clothes?: This week I bought all my maternity clothes that I will need hopefully until winter. I bought two shorts, one pair of capris, three dresses, and a bunch of tops. Once it starts getting a little cooler, I may need to buy a few more things, but I should be good for now.
Stretch Marks?: no, but my stomach is starting to itch which means its growing!
Sleep?: Sleep is still good. Cant sleep on my stomach anymore, but surprisingly that hasn't messed anything up yet. 
Feeling Sick?: Nope. If I get too hungry then Ill start to feel weak, but not really sick anymore
Best Moment This Week: Finding a great church that we will hopefully bring our little baby too so he or she can learn about our wonderful God with us!
Movement?: Im not really sure, Im going to say no
Food Cravings?: not anything more than random cravings for certain foods or restaurants that I had before I was pregnant.
Gender?: we find out next week!
Labor Signs?: no 
Belly Button In or Out?: still in between, but its getting stretched out a little
Wedding Ring On or Off?: Still on
What I Miss?: Turkey Subs (Jersey Mikes and Jimmy Johns)
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Finding out the gender. Im counting down the days!
Anything Else?: I started cleaning out the nursery. Oh please help, its crazy in there!


WEEK18:


Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 4.5 pounds!
Maternity Clothes?: Nothing else from what I already have, but I definitely have to wear the maternity clothes. There is no squeezing into the regular clothes anymore
Stretch Marks?: no
Sleep?: sleep is good. I am getting the most sleep on my right side
Feeling Sick?: no
Best Moment This Week: Finding out that little baby Hunt is a GIRL! We cant believe it and we are over the freaking moon!
Movement?: Yes....I think....If Im laying on my back I can feel something sometimes I think. They showed us on the ultrasound that the placenta is on top of the baby so her kicks and punches might not be as hard yet
Food Cravings?: no, not really
Gender?: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! Jane Audrey Hunt
Labor Signs?: nope 
Belly Button In or Out?: still in between
Wedding Ring On or Off?: on
What I Miss?: Turkey Subs (Jersey Mikes and Jimmy Johns)!! ugh! hurry baby! I need a turkey sub!
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Feeling more movement and starting to buy baby girl stuff
Anything Else?: Now that we know its a girl, I can have more motivation to finish cleaning out the nursery and start buying everything. I get overwhelmed though, looking for strollers, car seats, cribs, ect. so Im going to just take my time. Also, at the doctor appointment, my doctor said that I was measuring at 21 cm this time. I was told by a few other people that the cms are supposed to correspond with the weeks. So if Im 18 weeks, I should be 18cm. The doctor didn't say anything was wrong with being 21cm, I guess being bigger is better than smaller. 


WEEK19:


Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 6 pounds!
Maternity Clothes?: Nothing new, but I definitely have to either wear the maternity clothes, or sweatpants and tshirts. No more squeezing into pre pregnancy pants for me. 
Stretch Marks?: no and Im rubbing cocoa butter everywhere. Although I read that there is no way to prevent stretch marks. If you're going to get them, you're going to get them. 
Sleep?: Ive heard that pregnant woman have strange dreams, and Im no exception. Before being pregnant, I maybe had a dream once a week, if that. Now I have them every night! I guess that means Im getting good sleep. 
Feeling Sick?: no, but other symptoms are starting up that Im not a fan of. The first one is feeling like Im about to faint. It happened first when I was shopping at Target with Mr. Hunt. I started to feel a little faint, but tried to ignore it. Then Mr. Hunt went to another isle and I felt like I was going to just fall over. I had to grab onto a pole in the isle. I never ended up fainting, but we left without before we were finished shopping. This has happened a few other times, I know its "normal" but its scary too. Ive also developed a heart flutter. Ive had this before I was pregnant actually, but it only did it once every 3 months or so. It feels like my heart skips, flutters, vibrates, or something. Very weird. But this week, it has started to do it everyday over and over and over. I called the doctor and apparently that normal too. She said its my heart trying to pump all the extra blood that my body has produced. Its more annoying than anything now that I know its also normal. Besides those two new things, everything is fine. Oh, I am ALWAYS out of breathe and the hard part is that I know its probably only going to get worse. 
Best Moment This Week: Mr. Hunt got to feel Jane kick! It was so great! Ive heard that it can sometimes take a few more weeks for someone on the outside to feel the kicks, but we've got a strong girl on our hands. She kicks all the time. Ive tried to see if I can see the kicks from the outside, but not yet. Also, Davis was in town for the whole week. We had a great time, and he also got to feel Jane. 
Movement?: Yes. Lots of kicks and punches. It not longer feels like flutters (like last week), but more like little pokes. I haven't felt any rolls that I could tell. The little movements just make everything else more real
Food Cravings?: No, but Ive found myself eating tons of Cheezits and bagels with cream cheese. I don't really crave them, that just a go to breakfast and snack for me. 
Gender?: GIRL! 
Labor Signs?: no
Belly Button In or Out?: still in between but its flattening out now. I have a feeling its going to poke out!
Wedding Ring On or Off?: on
What I Miss?: Turkey Subs (Jersey Mikes and Jimmy Johns)!! ugh, this isn't going to change until I get one. I also missed sushi this week. I was craving a spicy tuna roll
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Registering for Jane's stuff and getting her nursery set up. Ive been watching youtube videos of woman at the same week of pregnancy as me, and most of them have a lot more done than I do. I need to hurry because I know in a few short weeks, I wont be able to move much! Heck, I lose my breath walking to the bathroom and back nowadays.
Anything Else?: Davis helped me paint the nursery this week. It looks 100% better already! I cannot wait to finish up in there. We also received a package from Cameron Brodie (Brandy's baby) with clothes and a Hello Kitty stuffed animal for Jane. I love every single thing and Im so grateful to have a best friend like her.


Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting