Friday, August 17, 2012

Clothes Clothes Clothes


So once we found out we were having a girl, the first thing I did was go buy three outfits. I stopped at three though. I realize that one of the main gifts people give are clothes so I wanted to wait to see what we get from others before going out to buy a bunch of stuff. Babies grow so fast so I don't want to be stuck with a million newborn sized clothes, and she not be able to wear half of it. I admittedly have bought three more things that Ive seen online and just couldn't pass up, but I'm limiting it, I promise.
Not only do people buy a bunch of clothes, but people also pass down baby clothes that their babies cant fit into anymore. Can you guess who might be sending me little girl clothes? Yep, these two!


Brandy has been itching to know if our baby was going to be a boy or girl, so that she knew if she could start sending me stuff. Well, we just found out its a girl, and we have already received a box of goodies.


I'm in LOVE with everything she sent, including the little stuffed Hello Kitty from Cameron. How sweet? Its so hard to believe that our little girl is going to really be this small. Especially looking at all the socks. They are TINY!


They sent all of this and a little note saying there is alot more to come, most of it was still in their attic. We are so thankful to have great friends that are willing to share clothes. I cant wait to dress her in all of these things. 

Thanks Brandy, Bev, and Cameron! We love you!

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting