Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

So I guess Mr. Hunt is a Father now right? I think yes!

Yesterday morning, we woke up and had a slow morning. Around 10am, I asked Mr. Hunt if he wanted to go to the lake or the pool with me to get some sun and some fresh air. He didn't want to. Mr. Hunt takes his weekends pretty seriously. Its hard to get him out of the house. All he wants to do is sit around and relax. I don't blame him since all he does all week long is run around like a chicken with his head chopped off. Sometimes, I need to get out of the house though since Ive been in here all week. We try to have a little of both on the weekends, but as soon as I looked at Mr. Hunt and said Happy Fathers Day, he took that and ran with it. He said "Oh, I forgot it was Fathers Day, that means I get to do nothing at all, all day, whatever I want, and I want to do nothing." I couldn't argue with that. Thats just what we did. Nothing. I went out to grab us some lunch, but besides that, we just sat around. Finally I convinced Mr. Hunt to at least go out to dinner with me so we did really early. With this pregnancy, when I'm hungry, I'M HUNGRY!!! Its quite annoying actually, but I need to eat right then or I'll get nauseous and then not be able to do anything. Anyway, we had a nice day, a perfect day in Mr. Hunts eyes, and that's what matters since its his day.

We also made calls to our daddies. Its always nice to talk to them on the phone about whats going on, but something about talking to them on Fathers Day makes it a little better. I'm trying hard not to sound like every other person on Fathers Day, but I truly do believe I have THE BEST dad and father in law. I know Ive talked about it before on previous Father's Days, but Mr. Hunt and I have everything we need in a dad in the two of them. They don't know it, but they are the perfect combination! We always know which dad to call for which ever situation, its awesome.






Happy Father's Day! We love you both and are so lucky to have you as our dads.....and soon to be Grandads!

Love,
Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting