Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thanks :)

I was thinking last night about all the people that have helped us with our move to our new house. I really appreciate all the help and support. Mr. Hunt and I are very happy and excited!
Thank you Mr. Hunt for putting up with me this past weekend. I know I was on edge since I was trying to get alot done. I love you.
Thank you Mrs. Hunt for helping us find our blinds (she went to EVERY Target surrounding us to find the ones we needed). Thank you also for helping us put them up.
Thank you Mr. Hunt (the real one...Mr. Hunts dad :) that is confusing) for hooking up our washer and dryer (the dryer needed a whole new cord). Thank you for letting us borrow some of your tools and helping us hang the blinds also. Thank you for watching our crazy puppies while we moved on Saturday.
Thank you Michael for driving all the way to Mint Hill with us to pick up our furniture. Thank you for helping Mr. Hunt move it since Rachel and I aren't that strong. Thank you for helping Mr. Hunt mount our TV (I know it was hard but you guys did GREAT)!
Thank you Rachel for letting us know about your moms friend who sold us the furniture. Thank you for driving out to Mint Hill with us also. Thank you for all of your advice.
Thank you Katie for helping me paint the wall so that we could mount the TV. Thank you for helping me hide my painting mistakes :)
I also want to thank Mom, Dad, Dylan, and Davis in advance for their hard work this coming weekend. They don't know it yet but there is alot to do. They will be put to work for sure!
Thanks everyone for all of the congrats and all the people that I forgot. We are grateful to have such good friends and family. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting