Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I love my Mom....FOREVER

OK, so I swear that I wrote a Mother's Day Blog on Monday. I went on to write another blog today, and its GONE!?!? So now I will write another one.

Happy Mother's Day to the best Mom in the world, Linley Taylor. Now I know everyone always says that their mothers are the best, but seriously, my mom is. I love her so very much. She is selfless, caring, loving, fun, etc. Although I think Mothers Day is pretty silly, I still celebrate it. Why do I think Mothers Day is silly? Because I think mothers should be celebrated everyday. We should tell them that we love them everyday. We should tell them how we appreciate what they do everyday. I guess we still need Mothers Day for the people that forget time to time to give their Mom a hug.

Right now I am transferring all of our family home videos from VHS to DVD (thank you Mrs. Hunt for the machine to do this). We love to watch the videos but we haven't been able to watch them in awhile. The only VHS player we had at our house ate one of the home videos (1999-2000) so we haven't put another in there since. I didn't mean to be doing this around Mothers Day, but its worked out perfectly. I get to see how much my Mom really loves me. Well, I already know how much she loves me, but I get to see it from times that I don't remember.

I called my Mom on Mothers Day (of course) and she couldn't talk right then because she was cutting my Grandpas hair. When I called her later that evening she told me about her day. She went over to my Grandmas house for the day, and then my brothers took her to dinner...their treat. My brothers are too sweet, I know my Mom was very happy. She said she had a wonderful day. I wish I could have been there but Mr. Hunt and I are going down there this weekend. I will just pretend it is Mothers Day again this weekend.

Mom if you read this: I love you. I'm so glad that you are my Mom. Please know that nothing that you do goes unnoticed. I know that it may seem like Dylan, Davis, and I may not be appreciative of you sometimes, but we are. You and Dad work so hard just to give us what we need. It really does mean alot to us. Thank you!

Mrs. Hunt: Happy Mothers Day to you too. I hope you had a great day even if you had to work. Dinner on Thursday with you was wonderful. Thank you for everything that you do for Mr. Hunt and I. Again, none of it goes unnoticed. I love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting