Thursday, May 27, 2010

I miss my Girls

I was thinking this morning on the way to work about how much I miss my girlfriends. Not that I don't think about them everyday, but this morning alot. I don't think I would be who I am today without them. We have had so many good times together and I wish we lived closer.

The last time we had girls night was when we still lived in Columbia. Brandy, Adrienne, Tatiana, and I took way to many pictures (as always...especially if you are with Brandy).

Tatiana and I have known each other for a really really long time, I would say maybe since 7th grade or something (probably earlier than that). We really became friends when we were on the dance team together in high school. Now dance team memories are a whole different story, but Tatiana and I were always close. In college we were roommates for a year but pretty much roommates the whole time since we were always together. We were also on the dance team in college too together. If I were going to go through all of our times together, this would be a really long blog. Long story short, she is one of my best friends and I love her. I don't see her enough. Enough would be everyday! I miss her.

Brandy and I have known each other since we were born pretty much. We were in the same preschool class. We became close friends in high school again, especially because Brandy and Tatiana are practically sisters. Brandy will always make me laugh. She is always singing, even if its the wrong words. She will even make up songs every now and again, but I love it. Tatiana and I have tried to teach her some dance routines and we have had some fun times with that. I can always call Brandy to talk. Even if I haven't talked to her in a really long time (which I hate), it seems like we just talked yesterday. That will never change. She knows she can call me too. I love to hear about her life. I love her too.

Adrienne and I really became friends our freshman year of college. We went to high school together but didnt ever hang out then. Looking back, I wish I had been friends with her since elementary school! We would have made a good team. We are so much alike, sometimes its scary. We have been through alot together. Freshman year was crazy. She lived a few doors down from me in our dorm, and I still swear she newspapered me into my room one morning. She was on the cheerleading team, and I was on the dance team so her and I were constantly dancing. Even if we were in line for food at the Russel House, we would bust out dance moves if we liked the song. We pretty much had some sort of dance to every song ever. I lived with Adrienne my Sophomore and Junior year and I would never change that. Our rooms were right next to each other and we shared a wall. Man that was great! Again, too many memories with her. I love her to death and i miss her like crazy.

Every time I think about it, it seems so easy to just make plans to get together, but it really isn't. All four of us are so busy these days and we are all doing different things, its hard to plan something. Even picking up the phone to say "I miss you" is hard. I am horrible at remembering to call people.

Girls, if you read this: I love you and I miss you. I'm sorry for being such a bad friend. I am horrible at remembering to call people, but please don't think I forget you. I swear something reminds me of one of you everyday. I think about y'all all the time. I tell Chris our stories all of the time and he either says, "I know babe, you tell me this story ALL the time." or "I know, I was there." He misses y'all too of course. We really need to plan a time to all get together and catch up. Just remember, even though I live far away, I'm still your best friend....FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting