Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No longer LOST

So everyone, LOST is officially over. Honestly I don't think it has hit me yet. I really don't watch too much TV and don't ever really have a favorite show, but LOST was it! Yesterday was Tuesday (when LOST came on) and it was a little weird not sitting down to watch it. Mr. Hunt and I watch Glee instead.
I'm pretty sure Mr. Hunt and I are going to watch all six seasons over one day. LOST is the type of show where you can watch it over and over and see something new every time. Something that happened in the first season, wont come back up or be talked about again until the sixth season, it really cool.
Now I'm watching Bachelorette, So you Think you can Dance, and Kate plus 8. None of which are as cool and interesting as LOST, and none of which I would be really upset if I missed an episode, but they will have to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post! And I love you and miss you soooo much!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting