Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Check Lists

I don't know what it is about me and my check lists, but I always have four or five at a time. I know for sure I get it from my mom. Growing up, we would make fun of my mom for making soooo many notes and lists. There would be notes everywhere. Still when I go home, there are notes all around. Even though we would fuss at her, now I do it. I write everything down, even if I know I will remember it for sure. I make to do lists, grocery lists, wish lists, store lists, and so on.
We are closing on our house on Friday and we are moving on Saturday, and let me just say that there are alot of lists right now. I am going to try to consolidate them, but we still have alot to do and I don't want to forget something. Here is an example of one of the lists.
  • Clean out car for move
  • find somewhere for the dogs to be Saturday
  • Buy paint
  • Get fridge
  • return blinds that didn't fit the windows
  • buy the blinds that did fit the windows
  • go to Ikea
  • cancel Time Warner Cable

There is alot more, and yes, I had to look at the list just then.

Although we have alot to do, I'm not that stressed. I'm more excited than anything. The lists make me less stressful because I don't have to remember alot, I can just go to my lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting