Friday, April 16, 2010

CHOPPED!

I chopped my hair off yesterday. I was ready for a change. It hasn't been this short since I was in third grade which was in 1994.
I love my long hair and I will certainly grow it long again. It seems like everytime I cut it, just a little, I end up hating it and wanting my hair to grow back fast, but I think I like it this time. We will have to see if I can style it like the lady did at the salon. That's always the trick. They always make it look good when you leave, but then when you try to do it yourself, it doesn't look half as good. At least that's how it is for me. Although it is very short to me, the ladies at the salon kept saying "its still considered long." I think they were saying that so I didn't cry or something. She took off at least 4 inches....if not more!
Since my hair is naturally wavy, I normally don't get short layers because when it is wavy, it is poofy. I took a risk and got short hair (or what I think is short) and short layers. I'm curious to see what it looks like when I let it dry naturally.
Mr. Hunt loves my long hair and everytime I tell him I am getting a trim, he gets nervous. When I told him I was getting it cut short, he was very sad. Thank goodness he actually loves it. At least that's what he says anyway.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love your hair Jennifer!! It is NOT short at all! haha! I would say it still pretty long! Very cute girl!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting