Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Feeling Better and Getting Closer

Hannah and I are feeling alot better. My finger has pretty much healed. It feels weird being numb, but Ill be fine. Hannah's process was a little more complicated. The vet that we use is 20 minutes away and we have had to make the trip there alot in the past few weeks. Some were appointments and some we emergencies. I would get off work, run home, then run straight to the vet and not get out of there until 7pm or later. I am not going to complain though, because she is finally better (we think).
This past Monday we went for one of her last check ups. They took the stitches out and pulled out her toe nail. The infection in the toe made the toe nail dead. Now she doesn't have a toenail, but it isn't bothering her at all. She doesn't have a cast anymore...YAY! Now all we have to do is make sure she doesn't lick it, spray it with numbing spray twice a day, and clean it with medicated whips twice a day for 7 more days. Thank God. She has been pretty sneaky about licking her paw. She knows she isn't supposed to do it. Sometimes she will see where I am or where Mr. Hunt, then sneak into a different room to go lick it. When we are in the living room, she will sneak behind the couch to lick it. When we catch her licking, she quickly puts her tongue back in her mouth and looks at us like she wasn't doing anything wrong. Its hard to get mad at her because I'm just happy she is almost 100% better.
This past weekend my parents came down from the mountain house for the day to see the house. My mom and brother Davis hadn't seen it yet, and my dad only saw it once when there were no stairs or roof on the house. The house is completely done as far as I can see. The stove and microwave were missing and there were a few things my dad pointed out that should be finished before the closing. It looks so good and we are very excited! I cant wait to move in. I have so many ideas for the rooms and the backyard. We are moving the weekend of April 23rd for sure. Here is out new address.

12833 Settlers Trail Court
Charlotte. NC 28278

Mail us something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting