Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Baby McKinley

Little Miss McKinley Kate made her appearance on July 1st and I couldn't be more excited for one of my best friends Kelly.


As you may or may not know from reading her blog or me mentioning it before, Kelly and Brad had a tough time getting pregnant. I prayed and prayed (along with many other people) and they finally got pregnant. Now, they are blessed with a sweet baby girl McKinley.

I'm so proud of them for keeping strong in knowing God's plan and also so proud of Kelly for being so tough while getting an unexpected C-Section.

Most of all, I love McKinley so much. I was lucky to get to go visit her this past weekend and I held her for about 30-45 minutes while she slept peacefully in my arms. I could have held her all night but I'm sure Kelly would want her back at some point. She's pretty, little, and so well behaved. She didn't make a peep the whole time I was there.

Kelly and Brad,
I'm so excited for y'all. Your lives have changed forever, for the better and there are so many good times to look forward to. I can't wait for Jane to meet McKinley and for us to always stay close while our families keep growing.
Love,
The Hunts

2 comments:

Carol said...

Yay!!! I am so excited! I know Kelly has been super busy but I have been dying to hear how things went and see pictures! Thanks for the update Jennifer! McKinley is adorable!!!!!

Kelly said...

Aww this made me cry! Thanks for being such a great friend!! Love you!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting