Thursday, June 26, 2014

Old Pictures!

Lets just say that last week was SUPER CRAZY. Jane and I got a stomach virus on Fathers Day. It was almost exactly 6 months after we got it last time. Then of course two days later (48 hours is what I found out from google is the length of time it takes someone to catch the virus after being exposed) Mr. Hunt got it. Before getting it 6 months ago, I can't even remember the last time I had a stomach bug, it had to of been when I was still living at home with my parents. Anyway, to make things worse, we were supposed to be leaving for a 3 day cruise that we have had planned since Christmas two days after Mr. Hunt got sick. So, since I was sick and then he was...there wasn't much packing (or anything for that matter) happening around the house. I usually like to have the entire house cleaned before I leave for vacation and it took all of me to only pack what we needed and get out of the house on time. I was hoping Mr. Hunt's virus would only be 24hrs long like Jane and I's and thank goodness it was. Then we dropped Jane off with Mimi and Papa and went on our vacation. It was very realizing and fun to spend time with my side of the family. You can check out my vacation video here on my YouTube channel. 

So now that we are back, I'm trying to unpack and clean since I still feel like the virus is lingering in the house (probably just my imagination). But I came across these old photos not the computer and thought it would be fun to share. 

This is our junior year in college at my apartment. We look so young!


Cant remember when this was but it was at my parents mountain house. We were on a hike.


This was the same mountain house trip I believe. We were on the boat.


Here is baby River. So cute! This was our senior year of college....or right after we graduated I think.



family photo



We were playing fetch at the tennis courts of our first apartment together.



Some festival in Saluda NC


Baby Hannah made it to the family. Look how little she looks!


This was in the front yard of our first house in Charlotte




Downtown Charlotte


Pool days at Mr. Hunt's parents house



Mountain house again



Me and my babies


Hannah ready for some gamecock games


Hope you enjoyed them!

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting