Thursday, June 12, 2014

Our Average Day

I love love love dressing Jane up in cute dresses and big bows. I really do. Since I'm a stay at home mom and we don't go out of the house everyday, I dress her up at any given chance.

BUT!!!!.....there are plenty of days when both Jane and I aren't really dressed at all. Lets face it moms, sometimes its easiest to put on an outfit that is easy to change a diaper in, or one you aren't afraid to get dirty. Jane has so many cute clothes, but I'm always afraid to put her in them because I don't want her to ruin them. I save those for church!

So, my favorite thing (and Mr. Hunt's favorite thing) these days are large t-shirts for Jane. Its great for the summer. Its cool if we go outside, its comfy for her, and its easy to change a diaper. We have three  shirts like that I we go through all three weekly. Of course if we are headed out of the house at all, I put shorts on her or change her outfit all together.

Also, bows get pulled out of her hair on the regular, so most of the time Jane looks like this....


I know I always take pictures while Jane is dressed super cute, but I figured Id share what she looks like on a normal day around here. Because lets face it, she's still super cute....








blowing her Daddy a kiss.


cheeeseeeee




That's my girl!


Love,
Jane's mom

2 comments:

Carol said...

Jane is an all around adorable baby!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Carol. Kennedy is pretty stinking cute too :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting