Monday, June 2, 2014

Its Been Awhile

Hey y'all!

Ive totally neglected this blog, and I always feel so bad when I do. Especially because it seems like when I neglect it is when there is TONS going on, and thats why I blog, to document our little lives. Then I feel like I need to write a whole three chapters about what Ive missed.

Anyway, we are back in SC for good! Mr. Hunt had 3 whole weeks off of work before he started his new job today. I loved having him home with us and Jane got spoiled. We probably went to the playground at least once a day and sometimes 2 or 3 times. We also ate out a lot and made sure to eat at all the restaurants we loved in Austin before we left.

Then the big move happened of course. There was a lot of flying, driving, packing, unpacking, cleaning, and trying to keep Jane out of everything. Its been stressful for sure. Im the type of person who likes a little bit of spontaneity....but only a little bit. I like my schedule and I like knowing whats going to happen in a day. So, its been tough living everyday by the seat of our pants.

All this is why I haven't had a chance to sit down and blog. I made a promise to myself while starting up my YouTube Channel that I would post a video on there every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I did my best and only missed one day of that through all of this traveling and getting Internet set up in our new home. So sadly, the blog got the back seat.

Now that Mr. Hunt is back to work, Im getting back to work as well. My parents came this past weekend to help unpack. Its incredible how fast unpacking can go when Jane isn't in the mix and there is more than one person. I also loved having my Dad help with a lot of handy work and my Mom's help with interior design. She's always been good at that.

So, of course I have a lot of unpacking left to do, but Im going to try my best to get back to my cleaning schedule (may tweak it here and there) while unpacking as well. Just for my sanity. I won't be too hard on myself if things don't all get done at first, but just talking about having a plan for the day is already making my feel better.

Speaking of that, I already found out that there is a library right down the road and they have story time for Jane on Tuesdays. We might start going tomorrow! Im also going to start finding some more fun activities for us to do....and a pediatrician. Ok, got to go now, I have TONS to do.

Ill do my best to get back to blogging regularly. Check out my YouTube for a tour of our new house. It will probably be up either Wednesday or Friday.

Love y'all!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting