Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Jane's Best Buddies

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you know this cutie with Jane....Cameron. She is one of my best friends daughter and recently she had another baby girl. Cameron is 1.5 years older than Jane and Jane is 1 year older than Kendall. Jane and Cameron are finally at the age where they can play together. Brandy, Bev, Cameron, and Kendall came to Charleston and stopped by for dinner and a short visit. I couldn't help but snap a few pics of them together. 

Both smiling, but Jane is blurry.


So cute


Jane was into the hugs


They were playing so well and I kept saying "cheese" and distracting them.


Now kisses. Cameron kept saying "don't bite me" haha


More hugs


All three beauties


All smiling! a miracle



Then they read for awhile, it was so cute! They were reading to each other and looking at each other books




I hope they are friends forever just like their mom and I. 

Love
Jennifer

1 comment:

Carol said...

Aww! I love all these pictures! Play dates are so much fun!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting