Monday, September 16, 2013

Good Morning

I cant stand it! Like Ive said before, I think one of the cutest things in the world is a baby in his/her pajamas. Something about it makes me wanna squeeze em. Make it my OWN baby....yeah I pretty much go crazy. I wonder what would happen if I let her wear jammies all day? I bet my love for them will diminish....actually maybe not.

Anyway, as a mom now, Ive also come to find out that its also the most precious thing to go in and wake up your baby. Most of the time she's already awake, but how she looks all sleepy eyed and tired when I walk in and turn on the lights is the best thing in the world. What makes it even better is the sleepy smile she gives me, most of the time through her paci.

So I decided to take the camera in with me a few times to try to capture the moment and not ever forget. I know when shes older she will probably be giving me the stink eye and getting mad that I'm waking her up.

This was one afternoon after a nap. Look at her!


She always finds and grabs her lovie.


Gotta taste everything


 Being silly


She has started to touch everything with one finger instead of her whole hand, even River's nose.


They love each other y'all.


Do you see her two new teeth?


Now shes just excited and ready to get out. The whole sleepy mood doesn't last long.


This was actually in the morning. I walked in and she was sleeping like this. She always wants to be in the corner.


Look at those sleepy eyes trying to climb to stand up.


and a small smile


looking at the fur babies because they always have to come in to wake her up too.



Peek a boo


Finding her lovie


Grabbed her lovie


Am I the only one? I could just squeeze her!

Love,
Jane's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting