Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fun on the East Coast

Here is just a little photo recap of all the extra fun stuff we did back in Bluffton SC. 

**A little side note, I realized after looking at others blogs that I may put a few too many pictures in my posts, but I also know that pictures is the most fun about posts. Am I putting too many pictures?**

The first morning I woke up to Jane playing with the blinds. She didn't realize that I was sleeping in the bed right behind her. 


The highchair at my parents house is lower than the one we have at home so she learned to feed the dog. She would laugh every time Charlie would lick her hand.


She was obsessed with this tunnel that my mom had from when me and my brothers were younger. We couldn't get her out sometimes. We've since bought her one for here.



Pappy enjoyed the tunnel too :)


She loved this little table with shapes on it, but she kept trying to climb on top of it. I swear this girl is a dare devil. NOTHING scares her. I kept thinking it was only because she doesn't know what to be scared of, but I have to admit she has fallen a few times, and she still isn't scared.


Then she tipped it over and played with the legs.


Loving on "Aunt" Brandy


Meeting "Aunt" Adrienne for the first time :)



She also got to play with Cameron. Despite the pictures that didn't turn out good at all, they got along well. Next time we will try harder on the pictures. Jane's dress had drool all over it, Cameron wasn't into sitting on the couch, and the lighting was horrible so the flash was distracting.




HAHA


 She crawled all over the place at her Nana and Pappy's house. It was alot different than last time when she was 5 months old.



We went to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Adams. Jane liked to sit on the bed with Grandpa Joe.




She got a balloon from someone while walking around the halls with Great Grandma.


UNCLE DYLAN!



UNCLE DAVIS


Getting Charlie to play with Jane.


I realized on our last night that we didn't get a picture of Jane with Nana and Pappy so I took this with Jane half asleep.


Poor thing couldn't stay awake for a good picture.


If you couldn't tell from our pictures, we had a great time....like always. 

Love,
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting