Wednesday, August 7, 2013

So What.....

Its time to link up to Life After I Dew to celebrate So What Wednesday.

Lets just jump right in shall we?


  • Ive really been struggling this week to find motivation to do anything. Ive been doing pretty good at working out and getting all stuff on my "to do" list done before Mr. Hunt comes home, but this week is not happening. We all have off weeks right?
  • I'm scared for The Bachelorette Des. I'm not sure she really loves Chris. Of course who knows if any of that is ever real. Mr. Hunt always tells me its all fake. I just like to pretend its real. OK?
  • I spent alot more money than I thought I would on makeup yesterday. I don't hardly wear makeup either, so it was surprising. At least it will last me awhile. I'm excited to wear it. 
  • Mr. Hunt and I made Bang Bang Shrimp last night and it was delicious. Yeah, not healthy. 
  • I went to the dermatologist on Monday just for a checkup since I have lots of freckles. I just want to make sure none are cancerous. Well, I'm in the clear with all my freckles, but not even two seconds after the doctor came in he said "well I can see you have alot of sun damage on your face" Geez. I felt like he was almost calling me ugly. I mean I have alot of freckles, but it doesnt look damaged to me. hmmmm. 
That's all I have for today. Lets hope my motivation decides to show up by the end of the week. Then maybe this blog will get up to date too. 

Love yall,

Jen

3 comments:

Carol said...

Nick tells me The Bachelorette isn't real either but then I tell him to look at JP and Ashley and Trista and Ryan! I know that's only two couples though...lol. I went to see the dermatologist a few weeks ago and she told me the SAME thing about my face! I worked at a tanning salon in college and did a lot of time in the tanning bed. :( I am glad I am not the only one, but it hurt my feelings too!

Shannon @ Everyday Mom-ents said...

Visiting from SWW! I agree completely I am not sure if Des is really in love with Chris. I hope they are though!

Unknown said...

I really hope they are too.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting