Friday, August 30, 2013

At The Fire Station

Remember when I told you that my little brother Dylan is now a fireman? Well, I'm still so happy for him and while we were on the East Coast, we went to visit him at the station.



We let Jane sit on the back of the truck.



There was alot to see.




She loves her Uncle


Then she got to sit in Dylan's seat in the truck.




look at his hat



See Dylan wear the hat


and wear his headphones




Uncle Dylan and Nana


Uncle Dylan and Mommy



Then she saw her reflection in the truck and decided to kiss herself. Probably not the most sanitary thing ever, but it was cute.


Then Uncle Dylan almost gave me a heart attack and took Jane to the top of the truck to look around.




I'm so happy we got to visit him there. I'm sure Jane and Dylan will cherish these pictures forever.

Love,
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting