Friday, August 9, 2013

She's So Vain

Jane loves looking at herself in the mirror. If you are looking for a guaranteed smile out of her, put her in front of the mirror. I'm not sure at what age they realize that its in fact them in the mirror, but Jane doesn't care. Whoever that is smiling back at her is pretty and funny.

The main time we look in the mirror is after her bath every night. I'm not sure how this came about, but I just think she looks so cute in her hooded towels, so I always would look in the mirror and smile at her. Now, we cant pass the mirror after bath without her looking towards the mirror, like she knows its coming. And without fail, there are some big smiles going on.

But a few days ago was a different story. I don't let her play too much in our bedroom because there are some sharp corners on our bed, but while I was rushing to get ready, I put her in front of the full length mirror and she had a hay day. It was a little dangerous because after looking at herself for a bit, she decided she wanted to stand up and when she put her weight on it, it folded up and almost fell on her, so it didn't last long. But I did get some cute pictures and videos.




She's cute huh?

Love,
jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting