Friday, December 10, 2010

IM BACK!!

WOW! Finally I'm back. Its been hard not being able to update on here. Chris and I have been debating on which wireless Internet company to go with for our new house. AT&T is pretty much the only one in our area right now since our neighborhood is still new. We had some problems with them in the past, so we were a little hesitant and not rushing to make a decision. We finally just got the Internet setup last night. It took forever and it reminded us why we were taking our time.
I recently just got another new job, at Bank of America, and I cant update my blog at work like I used to (I know....that's bad) because since its the bank, they block alot of websites, and my blog is one of them.
I tried to update my blog using my phone to just tell everyone I didn't forget about my blog, but even my phone wasn't letting me do it.
Ahhhh, it feels good to be back. Now, where do I start? I'm going to upload some pictures first so that you can look at some stuff while you read.
Ill be right back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting