Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Gifts


Mr. Hunt and I had a great Christmas. I will write another blog about our holiday with some pictures, but I just wanted to write about some of our presents we received.

Mr. Hunt and I exchanged gifts on Thursday night. I got Mr. Hunt a PS3 (which he opened a little bit earlier than Thursday night), a new work bag/briefcase, some business socks, shoe polish for his work shoes, and new electric razor, and a year subscription for his XMradio in his car. Mr. Hunt got me a new camel color Peacoat which I was really wanting, a green North face rain jacket which I also really wanted, and a gorgeous infinity necklace. I have been telling Mr. Hunt that I really wanted that necklace one day since we started dating. It was a great surprise to see that he got it for me.

Some other great gifts that we received from others include, a new Gamecock Bench for our entry way, a Taylormade driver, alot of clothes, alot of Gamecock stuff, Brighton Jewelry which I love, rain boots, Lost season 6, a few gift certificates, tumblers which I have used every day so far, and so so so much more. Mr. Hunt was excited to use his chicken wing hanger on Monday night. The wings turned out great, he had to take a picture!

Mr. Hunt and I are very grateful for all of the gifts that we received but the most important and our favorite of all is the gift that God gave us, his son, Jesus Christ. Because of this gift, we are saved from our sins and we live in peace knowing that he loves us.

We hope everyone had a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting