Monday, December 13, 2010

Engagement Party

So wayyyyy back in November, Mr. Hunt and I had our engagement party! Mrs. Hunt and Boss Hunt held it at their house. We are so grateful for all their hard work. Boss Hunt cooked low country boil, or as they call it, Frogmore Stew. Whatever it is called, it is yummy! Mrs. Hunt made all sorts of appetizers and some very cute chocolate engagement rings and palm tree shaped cookies for favors.
My family came up on Friday night for the weekend and they brought alot for the party too.
I was so happy that some of my friends could make it from Hilton Head. I know it is tough for people to get off work and spend money to travel and stay overnight, so I was so grateful for all of them.
It was fun to talk about Mr. Hunt and I's plans and wedding stuff. It was also nice to get both Mr. Hunt and I's family together so everyone can get to know each other.
Thank so you much to both of our parents. Not only for planning and executing this party, but for everything in our lives. We couldn't do all this without you!
Happy Planning to US~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting