Thursday, October 21, 2010

The people at this job...

I really am going to blog about my wonderful birthday that I had but I need time to update pics and videos. So for now I'm going to tell you about the people I work with.
I am absolutely the youngest one here! We just hired a girl that is a few years older than me, but other than that I would guess the youngest would be 35 or so and it goes all the way up to the oldest, 66.
I was talking to one of the ladies today about how long she has worked here. She has been working here since 5 years before I was born. Do you understand that? Five years before I was born, this lady started working here and she has been here ever since. So for my entire life, I look back on everything, she has been here the whole time.
WOW! That is crazy! No changes..nothing!
I don't know why I think that is so amazing, people have to work. She likes the job (I hope) and so she has been here the whole time.
She told me all about what it was like "back then." They didn't have computers, and when the fax machine came out, it was a miracle.
Anyway, I thought that was so fascinating.

1 comment:

scyallfan1 said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting