Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Golf Cart Tricks






This past weekend, Mr. Hunt and I went down to Bluffton to be with my family for a few days. We watched the Braves games (they are going to the playoffs!) and alot of football. My Aunt Laura, Uncle Dean, and Grandma came over Saturday and we ate Boston butt, wings, and appetizers all day long. We went to church Sunday morning. The boys headed to golf while my mom and I ate lunch and talked wedding talk. I took the dogs on an off leash walk! I wish I had my camera. They did so well, especially considering they only listen to Mr. Hunt and he wasn't there. Hannah found a mud puddle to roll in. She literally went under the water. River played in it too of course so I gave them baths when we got back.


The best part of the weekend for me though was the golf cart tricks! Dylan wanted to pull the boogie board on the back of the golf cart like he did with his friend JW a few days before. Davis did it once around the house when the boogie board broke. We started to look around the garage for other things to ride on, some worked, some didn't.
My mom and I had a turn on the top of the trash can lid. That was fun, but it hurt my hands to hold onto the rope. We only made it a few feet. Then my dad tried to ride the scooter on the back. I though that wouldn't work at all, but it did for a little bit. I tried to be pulled in a huge bin, but I just kept getting pulled out of the bin instead of forward in the bin.

Then Davis tried to sit in the OLD wagon that we have had since I was born. It worked about half way around the house before one of the wheels fell off and Davis went crashing down. The three of us couldn't stop laughing for awhile.

Lastly, I tried to sit on top of a rolling cooler, but the handle got yanked off after a few seconds. It was then that we decided we were finished because we were breaking too many things.

It was so much fun though. We were all laughing the whole time. Too bad Mr. Hunt was taking a nap inside with the dogs. I showed him the videos so he wouldn't be left out!
I dont know if the video uploaded....but I will upload them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting