Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Mess!

My car gets in a mess so easily. I know why, there are a few reasons. One is because I eat lunch in my car almost everyday. I try to bring things to do like magazines and wedding stuff to keep be busy and then they end up staying in my car along with trash from my lunch. Two is because when Mr. Hunt and I go anywhere, we usually drive my car. If he brings anything into the car, it will not be taken out unless I take it out! I'm not complaining, I'm just stating a point.
Last Friday before we left for Bluffton I cleaned the car out. It was mostly clothes, lunch trash, wedding stuff, and Mr. Hunts opened mail in the car. I felt much better after cleaning it out. I need to try to keep it clean so that it doesn't get that bad again!
For the trip down to Bluffton, I decided I would try a new setup for the dogs. Usually they stay in the back with the middle seat up so they cant come to the front. One of the last times we came home from Bluffton, I had the seats down already so I kept them down and put our luggage the middle to prevent them from coming up front. It worked very well, but I learned this time that it was because they were tired from the weekend. It didn't work quite as well this time around.

As soon as we got on the road, Hannah was crawling all over everything to try to get to the front. All of the sudden I heard panting in my right ear. I looked over and it was her, trying to squeeze between the door and my chair to get up to the front seat. She was also drooling on the seat over something I was eating. We ended up having to pull over because she knocked one of the bags into "their" area, so then River didn't have anywhere to sit.
We should have learned our lesson and put the seats up, but instead we just stacked the bags a different way. That didn't work again. This time she crawled up the middle and just laid on the bags. At least she didn't climb in the front. Poor River was so confused and he wished he could have been that close too. A few times, he would stretch his head as far forward as he could to get closer. Needless to say on the way home and from now on, we will have the chairs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting