Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pumpkin Patch 2014

OK so I may end up sounding like broken record, but we are (and have been) really busy the past month and the months coming up. We knew we wanted to take Jane to the pumpkin patch, but there was only one weekend that we didn't have plans. Of course it was the hottest weekend for a pumpkin patch. 
Normally I would have wait for a nice cool fall weather kind of weekend to get the full effect, but since this was the only weekend, we (tried to) dress appropriately and we went anyway. It was only supposed to be 80 degrees, but there wasn't a cloud in the sky and for some reason it seemed MUCH hotter. 

OK, enough with the complaining, because we really did have fun! Jane has been obsess with pumpkins this year. When she saw her first one at the grocery store she called it an apple, I corrected her and she hasn't stopped loving pumpkins since. 


Its getting increasingly more difficult to take this girls picture, but thats ok. I asked her to sit down (I meant in the hay) but she sat right on top of the pumpkin. Then it took a lot of yelling and calling her name to get her to even look at the camera.




The pumpkin patch was actually free, but there was another event that cost $10 per person. We were tempted to not even do the other stuff because we couldn't pry Jane away from the pumpkins. Im sure she would have had just as much fun just running around trying to pick them all up.






Jane is loving to leaner new words. I showed her this tractor and she kept yelling "looooook, track" the rest of the time. She's so enthusiastic.



Poor Mr. Hunt. I told him he would be hot. He didn't want to listen.




So funny enough, I didn't even get pictures inside the event. Its hard to juggle the camera and the video camera. I video recorded everything we did inside if you want to check it out on my YouTube Channel. Jane got to jump on the big bubble, a jump house, and she loved the petting zoo.

Even though it was hot, I'm glad we went. I love making memories like this. Now every time Jane sees a pumpkin she says "pumpkin patch!"

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting