Tuesday, October 21, 2014

First Trimester Baby #2: Weeks 4-8

Since we found out we were pregnant at 4 weeks 3 days, I never got a chance to dig out the dry erase board and take a picture. But I do have this picture that I took right when we found out. (except you can't see that it says 'pregnant' so thats a fail.





But, I still wanted to do the questions. I thought about maybe doing a totally different set of questions this time around, but then I thought it would be cool to do the same and then compare. This time around, I'm also doing YouTube. I will have weekly updates on there that will probably say the same things, but will also show my belly in person (well on video, instead of a picture).

Here we go:

4 WEEKS

Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 0 lbs
Maternity Clothes?: No
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: After finding out we were for sure pregnant, I kept having bouts of nauseousness but that could have just been my jitters, or my mind making it up. 
Best Moment This Week: finding out we are pregnant and then celebrating our 3 year anniversary in downtown Charleston on an overnight date
Food Cravings?: No
Gender?: No idea. If its a boy we may be done having kids, if its another girl, we may try again for a boy
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: In
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I Miss?: Nothing yet
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Everything this pregnancy has to hold and seeing how different or the same it will be compared to Jane's
Anything Else?: I have been nothing but STARVING this week. No matter how much I eat, I'm starved 20 minutes later. Also, I was just starting a new diet and work out routine to get ready for my brother's wedding in April. There goes that idea, although I'm still going to TRY to be active this time around. I wasn't very active at all last time.

5 WEEKS:





Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 0 lbs
Maternity Clothes?: No
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: Nauseous here and there but mainly just SUPER SUPER tired! I can't get enough sleep and I can't stand up for longer than 10 minutes without having to sit down. Kinda hard with a toddler
Best Moment This Week: Spending quality time with Jane. I definitely look at her different. She's going to be a big sister :) Mr. Hunt and I also celebrated our 3 year anniversary. My parents came up and watched Jane for us so we had an overnight date. 
Food Cravings?: No, just hungry a lot 
Gender?: I'm thinking boy only because I'm having different symptoms so far. I know its stiller early early though
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: In
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I Miss?: Definitely my daily turkey at lunch. 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Telling everyone!
Anything Else?: We've told a few people and everyone seems very shocked (just like we are) and happy at the same time. 

6 WEEKS



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 0 lbs
Maternity Clothes?: No
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: OK Ive had a revelation and I'm really sad I didn't realize this earlier. BUT, After every meal, about 20 minus after I eat, I get (what I thought) was a super hungry feeling. Its different than my regular hungry feeling. And I was confused because I just ate. Well after almost two weeks of this, I just found out that its in fact indigestion...and BAD! SO, I'm hoping some medicine can help, or some TUMS. Otherwise I feel fine. Still SUPER tired, maybe even more tired than last week. But I just keep telling myself this will all pass soon. 
Best Moment This Week: Visiting family and friends for a day
Food Cravings?: french fries (but I learned fried foods aren't good for indigestion)
Gender?: Still thinking boy
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: In
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I Miss?: ENERGY for my sweet Jane 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Taking care of this indigestion. Its taking over!
Anything Else?: I have my first appointment next Thursday. Cant wait

7 WEEKS



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 0 lbs
Maternity Clothes?: No
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: Yep, still feeling gross. Mostly super tired to where I can hardly stand up for more than 5 minutes before having to sit for an hour to recuperate. This is TMI but I need to remember (maybe if there is a next time), but I didnt have this with Jane, but Im having diarrhea everyday. Most people I think have constipation, mine is opposite. Also, still get pretty nauseous if Im slightly hungry which I feel like is all the time
Best Moment This Week: Having Dylan and Jenn come in town for the weekend and we beat Georgia!!!
Food Cravings?: I don't remember having so many cravings with Jane but this time I am. Cheeseburgers, olives, french fries, chocolate cake, yellow cake, and more. Im also not having any food aversions. I had that big time with Jane
Gender?: Since a lot of my symptoms so far seem different, Im still thinking boy
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: In
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I Miss?: I miss energy still. Of course I miss feeling normal, but I hardly have enough energy to play with Jane during the day. I used to take her out at least once a day, but we've been staying in a lot lately. I keep telling myself that its just temporary and hopefully my energy will be back soon
What I'm Looking Forward To?: My first appointment. Seems like this pregnancy isn't real yet since I haven't been to the doctor yet. Hopefully everything is going well with baby #2
Anything Else?: We still hvaent told Mr. Hunt's parent yet because they've been in London with his sister and brother in law. So basically we haven't told any one on his side of the family. We can't wait to get in touch with them and tell them.

8 WEEKS




Total Weight Gain/Loss?: Lost 2lbs
Maternity Clothes?: No
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: YES! Im so ready to feel better. If its not one thing, its the other. Diarrhea, indigestion, nausea, major headache, super tired......etc. 
Best Moment This Week: Going to our first appointment and seeing a healthy (tiny) baby on the ultrasound machine. We got to see (not hear because its too early) his/her heartbeat too. We also finally got to tell all the family on Mr. Hunt's side about the new baby and they were all happy!
Food Cravings?: Mainly salty stuff, although I had a major craving for GREEN mint chocolate chip ice cream. Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Deli Turkey. 
Gender?: Don't know yet, but Im still thinking boy
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: In
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I Miss?: I miss feeling normal. I just want my energy back and not have to have indigestion after eating each meal. It doesn't matter what I eat. 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: My next appointment and actually hearing the baby's heartbeat
Anything Else?: Im kind of surprised that Ive lost 2 lbs. Im not throwing up or anything, but I am having diarrhea. Im eating a normal amount, but don't really have an appetite, besides a few cravings. BUT, I know if I don't eat then I will feel nausea, so no skipping meals (and I even snack a lot too)

OK! I have weeks 9-12 ready too but I figured Id split this up so it wasn't so much to read at once. This time around, Im setting up the camera on my own and just taking a picture with whatever I have on at the time. It was pretty easy last time to change into my white pants and white tank top and do a bare belly picture since it was just Mr. Hunt and I. This time, Im just trying to go the easy route. I will still show some bare belly too, maybe once the belly gets a little bigger.

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting