Thursday, October 23, 2014

First Trimester Baby #2: Weeks 9-12

9 WEEKS




Total Weight Gain/Loss?: Lost 1lb from starting weight
Maternity Clothes?: No
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: yep. This week I was actually starting to feel better a few days and I thought maybe it was starting to go away....nope. It came back. Basically if I don't eat ALL. THE. TIME. I feel nauseous. But then no matter what I eat, I get indigestion which then makes me feel sick as well. Still also super tired. 
Best Moment This Week: We went to visit my family this weekend which is always fun
Food Cravings?: mini m&ms and Im happy that my little bro Dylan picked some up for me. 
Gender?: Don't know yet
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: In
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I Miss?: My energy and turkey sandwiches. I really feel like if I can eat a turkey sandwich I wont get such bad indigestion, but I may be making that up in my head
What I'm Looking Forward To?: My next appointment and telling more people Im pregnant
Anything Else?: We have a TON going on in the next three months. Halloween, Thanksgiving, MOVING, Jane's birthday, Christmas. I really hope I can start feeling better soon. 


10 WEEKS



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: Lost 2lbs from starting weight
Maternity Clothes?: No
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: Starting to feel better actually. Still pretty tired and can't do much without feeling like a need lots of breaks. Still a little indigestion ever once in awhile and nauseous if I get too hungry
Best Moment This Week: We went to the beach this weekend to see Jane's Mimi, Papa, as well as Grandmama and Grandaddy. We had a great time
Food Cravings?: Salty in general
Gender?: Don't know yet, thinking boy still though
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: In
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I Miss?: Energy. Im counting down the days until I have it back. I have lots to do in the next few weeks
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Moving. Its coming up fast. Im ready to be moved and get settled in and get ready for this next baby
Anything Else?: Just have lots going on, so Im trying to keep up with everything while also being kind to my body growing another human being.

11 WEEKS



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 0 lbs
Maternity Clothes?: No
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: Feeling better. Still some bouts of being sick and especially tired, but Im see the light at the end of the tunnel
Best Moment This Week: Going to the Pumpkin Patch with Jane
Food Cravings?: Burgers with extra pickles
Gender?: Dont know
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: In
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I Miss?: Cold turkey subs.....oh what I would do just for a bite
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Announcing the pregnancy on this blog as well as social media with a cute video I made of Jane
Anything Else?: Just getting by each day with the energy. But soon Im going to have to push through with the move and just be extra tired I guess

12 WEEKS



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 2 lbs
Maternity Clothes?: Well my pants are getting pretty tight and uncomfortable, even the stretchy ones, but I haven't broke out the maternity clothes yet
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: Feeling much better this week. Still small indigestion (but rare). This week though I had horrible lower back pain. Not sure what it was from because its gone now. But that wasn't fun
Best Moment This Week: Going to my 2nd appointment. They tried to find the baby's heartbeat with the doppler and it took a very long time which freaked me out. But they finally found it and it was in the 150s...such a great sound. I asked why it took so long and they said usually at this stage its rare to find it on the doppler, but since Im on the skinny side they decided to try. The baby is only an inch long so there is a lot of room to look. Also, it was my 28th birthday this week. My mom came to help us start packing for our move and she of course spoiled me for my birthday
Food Cravings?: CAKE for my birthday, and my mom made a wonderful chocolate one that was amazing!
Gender?: Don't know, but thinking boy still
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: In
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I Miss?: My energy. Now that Im feeling better, I just need energy and Ill be good to go
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Seeing the baby again on the ultrasound. With Jane we got to see her at the 1st and the 2nd appointment. This time I didn't so I was a little bummed out but I know every practice does things differently. 
Anything Else?: I had a great birthday. Im so glad I was starting to feel better for it. That would have been stinky if I was sick on my birthday.

Love
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting