Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Little Cook

My brother's girlfriend's Mom (phew) sent Jane some goodies in the mail a few weeks ago. As soon as I saw this apron, chef hat, and mitt, I put it on Jane right away and she LOVED it!


She immediately started running around squealing and hitting the dogs with the mitt. She of course had no idea what she was wearing, but I think my squealing and happiness in my voice got her really excited! Look how precious!


So naturally I got the camera out, well, Mr. Hunt did, and started snapping some pictures. I was sitting on the floor while Jane ran around and Mr. Hunt took pictures. Then I drifted off into my own thoughts.


Soon Jane will probably be playing dress up on her own, with a sibling, or with friends, and I won't always be right there to see how cute she looks.


She will dress herself for the day in something that doesn't match at all and it will be so normal that I won't feel like I need to take a picture.


Or she will just put on something ridiculous like last night when she ran around with a Minni Mouse boookbag and Easter bunny ears. We were skyping with my parents so I didn't get a picture, but I wish I did.


Love this one!


and this one where she is running to her Daddy


then ran right to me too.


I know I take a lot of pictures and of the same thing (Mr. Hunt does too), but this is my blog and I don't care. I know I will look back at these when she is too cool for me and remember our fun times and how cute she was (is) with all the different facial expressions I caught.


and all of these will make up for the many many many moments I will miss and will just have to store in my brain forever.


and now for a round of applause from Jane



Too cute!

Love,
Jen Hunt





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting