Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Yesterday was a wonderful second Mother's Day for me and I hope all you mothers reading this had the day you imagined as well.

Im not always into the flowers, cards, and gifts on mothers day. Don't get me wrong, flowers and gifts are nice, but I just like to spend quality time with my husband and kid and I like the fact that I get to choose what we do/eat all day. I also didn't change ONE diaper yesterday, that was pretty sweet.

Just like last year (and Im planning on making this a tradition), Jane and I took a Mothers Day picture. Im already excited to see what this picture looks like in a few years, maybe even with another baby!

Here is last year.... Jane was almost 5 months old


and here are some of the pictures from this year....Jane is almost 17 months and not very interested in taking these pictures at all



Jane had to have her baby in the picture since she was celebrating Mothers Day too with her baby.


Then she got down and grabbed this lamb stuffed animal as well.



Once more to drop off baby and lamb and grabbed her gamecock teddy.

Anything for the picture I guess...




Then I got a kiss.....precious!



and a hug



And of course the day didn't go by without me thinking and wishing my Mom and my Mom in Law a Happy Mother's Day as well. Its still so crazy to me the love that a Mother has for their child. Its something that cannot be explained, you just have to experience it yourself. Then once you do, you look at your Mother in a totally different light...at least I did. Of course I loved her and my Mother in Law very very much before I had Jane, but something else happened once I had Jane. I would do ANYTHING for Jane and I know that's exactly how they feel about Mr. Hunt and I. Being a mom is HARD and they've been at it for 28+ years. Props to them :)

Love y'all,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting