Thursday, May 8, 2014

H&M Love

I wanted to share this little gem with you if you haven't already discovered it yourself. 

H&M KIDS!!!!

I'm serious y'all. The best part about this is that H&M just started offering shipping. You used to only be able to shop at their store and if you didn't have a store in your area....well, you were out of luck. 

So before I discovered H&M KIDS, I loved shopping for Jane at Old Navy, Gap, and Target. Old Navy is good and decent prices. Gap is expensive but so so cute, and Target can be good prices and cute stuff, but sometimes the Carters brand can be expensive in my opinion. These are all still great stores that I will still shop for Jane at but most of my shopping will be done at H&M now. 


Super duper cute kid clothes and AMAZING prices!!!


The ONLY drawback is that they don't have a large selection for babies. Its more of the 24 month-10yr clothes. Jane is wearing 18 months right now but Ive bought her some 24 month things there that I just couldn't pass up and she just wears big clothes.


Go look right now...I promise you won't be disappointed. 

Love,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Carol said...

I had never even heard of H&M until a friend of mine went to Atlanta and brought back Kennedy some adorable outfits. We are getting one in the Augusta Mall and I can't wait! I heard they have cute adult clothes too! Love that denim top on Jane!

Unknown said...

oh yes the adult clothes are just as cute! Although sometimes I feel like Im getting too old for some of them...kinda like forever 21.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting