Thursday, May 15, 2014

Are overalls coming back?

Are overalls coming back? 


I know kids have been wearing them forever, and how cute are they?


But I have been seeing adults wearing them again lately. Although I do live in Austin TX which is considered a "weird" place so maybe its just the adults here? I don't know.

I think the short overalls are kinda cute for adults if they are worn the correct way. The only other problem is I feel like as a Mom, Im too old now to pull them off. We will see if they catch on more.

Now onto Jane and her cuteness in her overalls. Mr. Hunt likes to make a squishy face at Jane and she makes it back. Its pretty funny!


 

If its not too uncomfratb;e, I may have to let her wear these overalls with no shirt underneath. Of is that just a boy thing....or redneck?



The little yellow ribbon came with the overalls, but its just that...a yellow ribbon. Throughout the day, it ended up falling off, and then got messed up in the washing machine...not sure why I washed it.


Either way, it gave me a good idea that I can just tie a different color ribbon through the belt loops to match the shirt underneath. 



And now for a fun game of peek-a-boo



Love,
Jane's Mom




1 comment:

Carol said...

I love overalls for kids but not for adults or teens! I remember in 6th grade I had 3 or 4 different pairs of overalls that I would wear with my Limited Too shirts...lol. Can't believe that trend is back!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting